Finance & Accounting M&A Strategy CPA
WE ARE HIRING!
ExperityCPA is a dynamic boutique firm specializing in tax advisory and compliance. We are seeking a Manager to join the Corporate Finance Team.
This individual will join a team of professionals that provide accounting/financial, pre-acquisition due diligence, financial analysis, financial forecasting, and structuring services for the ExperityCPA group.
We assist the our clients with deal strategy/planning through deal consummation. Our objective on every engagement is to minimize risk while maximizing transaction value. Responsibilities for this manager position include:
- Work on buy side and sell side financial due diligence engagements, deal analysis, financial forecasting, and deal presentations;
- Work on pre-liquidity planning for executive compensation planning for significant stakeholders;
- Work with ExperityCPA on family office financial controls.
Ensure matters and issues are identified and communicated to the engagement partner/ principal and client. Identify trends in operating results, cash flows, quality of working capital, assets and earnings, potential liabilities, and exposures.
- Education – 4-year degree
- Licensed CPA qualifications required
- Five to seven years of experience with a public accounting firm
If this sounds like something you (or someone in your network) would be interested in, reach out to us via the Contact Us section to the right.
Have a question?
Contact us today to arrange your no obligation consult.