Partnership Tax Returns

Every U.S. partnership is required to file an income tax return by or before March 15 in every year and September 15 if they have filed an extension. Like with corporations, an extension is an extension to file a return, not to pay the tax.

Partnerships taxed on a flow through basis are not taxed at the entity level. Any profit or loss flows through to the partners and into their personal tax returns. Partners are taxed at ordinary income tax rates on business profits and at capital gains tax rates on the derivation of capital gains.

The current personal income tax rates range from 10% to 37% at the federal level and from 0% to 12.1% at the state level.

Tax Advisory

The U.S. has some of the most complicated international tax rules which have a significant impact on how foreign business can be structured

Entity Formation

Foreign businesses expanding into the U.S. have numerous entity options. ExperityCPA Tax & Accounting can help you choose the best one.

Tax Preparation Services

Accounting for and managing the domestic disclosure obligations of a foreign wholly owned subsidiary or related entity, can be a complex and costly exercise if it is not managed correctly.

Corporate Finance

Our team of analysts, attorneys and CPAs advise on all facets of the mergers and acquisitions lifecycle from capital raising to liquidity.

Have a question?

Contact us today to arrange your no obligation consult.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Request your free consultation
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.